Please see below upcoming BKDT cruises:
Click here –> “BKDT EMAIL SIGN UP” to sign up and be alerted of upcoming trips not posted below, deposit due dates, and payment plan schedules.
*NO PASSPORT IS NECESSARY FOR ANY OF THE CRUISES LISTED BELOW*
Air Fare, Excursions & Gratuities are NOT included in total price.
Black Kids Do Travel Summer 2020 Cruise
Hey Fam, We will be cruising on the Carnival Paradise for 5 Nights to Mahogany Bay, Honduras and Cozumel, Mexico with fun days at sea.
It is nice to connect over the internet, however, wouldn’t it be awesome to get together with other families and form some lifelong travel buddies and friendships?
PS: This cruise was booked with families and budgets in mind so we made sure to find the most affordable cruise, especially considering summer prices.
Things To Note:
– NO passport needed. Yay !!
– Please note that we only have a limited number of reserved cabins for this cruise, so submit your deposit as soon as you can.
– Bring the WHOLE family. This cruise is open to everyone!! However babies must be at least 6 months old to cruise, and pregnant women over 24 weeks are not allowed to cruise.
– We will have a great mix and balance of adult time and family time!!
– Black Kids Do Travel 2020 Cruise Shirts are $20 per person for adults and $15 per person for kids. Once you have paid off your cruise, you will receive your shirts via mail.
Click below to complete the form if you’re interested in this cruise & ready to pay the deposit!! We can’t wait to cruise with you.
Trip Details & Steps:
– Cruise Paid Off: YAY, you will receive a link to join our private Facebook group for this trip only.
– 60 Days Till Cruise: you will receive an itinerary with specific details on when and where we will be meeting, on board activities and suggested excursions.
– 30 Days Till Cruise: you will receive your Black Kids Do Travel cruise shirt and swag bag. We will also have a group phone call to answer all questions.
– 2 Weeks Till Cruise: you will receive reminders about everything that has been previously discussed.
– Day Of The Cruise: Looking forward to meeting you all.